Jute Twine Heart - SRM Stickers


Bold statements call for bold elements! Today I'm sharing a card made with a large Jute-twine heart that is so easy, I don't know why I haven't done it before! 

You will need:

Jute Twine
Matte Medium (I used a local art store's generic brand)


  1. Wrap twine into a circle and tie the ends off. 
  2. Form a heart (or whatever shape... the twine is relatively stiff so it mostly kept it's shape
  3. paint on a generous amount of matte medium. 
  4. re-form the desired shape and allow to dry. (i used a couple of cups and a pincher tool to keep my twine from moving)
  5. once dry, pick away any glue-boogers! 


I adhered the heart to the card with white glue. 

I finished off the project with a big, bold sentiment from the Big Love Clear Stamp set. 

Thank you for stopping by today!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!