Celebrate With A Bang - Technique Tuesday


Have you tried Distress Oxide inks yet? I haven't had a lot of time to play and one of the features I really wanted to try was stamping on black cardstock. This is stamped in various colours, then I splattered using the re-inkers, THEN, I lightly misted the whole piece so the colours oxidized a little... Beautiful! 


The sentiment is a combo of an alphabet die, and the bottom half of a sentiment (that had "celebrate" on top) - I just wanted the sentiment wider and more prominent! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies (Technique Tuesday)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This card is beautiful and unusual in that it's not the tradition red, white and blue. Love how you stamped in several colors, diecut the stars and it came out so pretty. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am not American so I never think in red white and blue, I just looked at this card as a celebration of whatever!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. What a great idea in how to use the die, beautiful layout, design and colors !
    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!