Just Because - MFT

I went on a huuuuuuuuge reorganizing rampage this weekend with my stamps and dies and came out at the other end inspired to create something


I always check out MFT's Card Challenge blog to get ideas for sketches and color combos, and this week's sketch was nice and clean, so I jumped on it! 




These little mice guys were colored with Copic markers and I hand-cut them out. (Too cheap to buy the dies, hahaha) and I mounted them on top of a little circle with the "London Eye." 


I wanted the background to have something on it, but I didn't want it to distract the eye, so I stamped some of the images from the stamp set on white paper, then covered it with vellum. 



That's all for now!! 
Thanks for stopping by. 

Supplies: 
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Other: Gansai Tambi watercolours, Copic markers (Warm greys, R29/27/24/22, Y27, Y19/15)






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh wow!! I love the fun splash of color behind the London Eye and the addition of the vellum over the back panel. Beautiful design!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!