School Planner Pages - SRM Stickers

Back to school means back to work for me and my husband and yes, I feel all of the same jitters that the kids do! I love getting back into a routine and meeting my new students... It's all very exciting. 


This year I have a goal: USE MY PLANNER! 
I've had a planner for the past two years and I always have great intentions, but I never follow through. I am hoping that by making my planner more teacher-friendly I will use it on a daily basis... 

To start the year off I added a bunch of inspirational words from the Say It With Stickers: Teacher sheet. 


To hold my place in the planner I created a really easy bookmark: sticker, patterned paper, cardstock and some twine... 


I made the twine stick out a bit so when the planner's closed I can quickly find my spot: 


SRM Products Used: 

Other Supplies: 
Planner: Paper Source



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!